Adrian J Cotterill, Editor-in-Chief
This year’s OAAA/GEOPATH OOH Media Conference takes place in Nashville, TN. from Monday, March 27 to Wednesday, March 29, 2023 and it has just been announced that Mitch Landrieu, the White House Senior Advisor responsible for coordinating implementation of the historic Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, will be taking the stage.
In his role, Mitch oversees the most significant and comprehensive investments in American infrastructure in generations – and will be sharing insights into how it will impact highways, airports, transit, and the economy overall. His keynote will be part of an action-packed, three-day conference agenda exploring the theme of “OOH’s BreakThrough,” which will feature a few focus areas including consumers, marketers, and the OOH industry.
Anna Bager, President and CEO, OAAA told us “The entire out of home ecosystem has a deep and abiding interest in rebuilding the nation’s infrastructure – and it will be illuminating to hear from Mitch Landrieu, who has a unique role in the White House’s landmark transportation initiative. This year’s conference promises to be eye-opening, and will bring together marketers and advertising leaders to shape the future of OOH.”
In addition to Mitch Landrieu, the line-up includes industry innovators, brand luminaries and OOH pioneers, including:
• Randi Stipes, CMO at The Weather Company & IBM Watson Advertising
• Stephen Lease, CEO at goodr
• Sophie Kelly, SVP of Whiskies at Diageo North America
• Josh Fajardo, Sr. Director at Brand Marketing at Zelle
• Rebecca Winston, Director of Marketing Analytics at Casper
• Brittany Deems, Brand Marketing Director at Coterie
• David Sable, Co-Founder & Partner at DoAble
• Wayne Partello, Co-Founder & CEO at Cuento and Former CMO at San Diego Padres
• Natrian Maxwell, GM, Emerging Channels at The TradeDesk
• Jeff Marshall, Chief Diversity Officer, Head of Diversity, Equity & Belonging at UM Worldwide
• Mark Boidman, Media Group Head at Solomon Partners
• Marc Fenty, SVP OOH at Horizon Media
• Scott Wells, CEO at Clear Channel Outdoor Americas
• Jeremy Male, Chairman, CEO at OUTFRONT Media
• Sean Reilly, CEO of Lamar Advertising Company
Registration can be found here.
You can join the conversation at #OOH2023