If you take a look at EnQii in the US – aside from its large technology division in Canada, it seems pretty under-manned considering its global scale everywhere else AND its ambition on the continent!
For a while now we have seen hiring announcements from them – in New York, a couple of sales people, in Canada some technology folks and now a marketing assistant (also in New York)…
Company: EnQii North America
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Description: EnQii seeks an ambitious Marketing Assistant to assist Marketing Director. The ideal candidate must have excellent organizational skills with an attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment. The position will assist with the overall success of EnQii goal and strategy to create and support digital out-of-home media networks. Such networks commonly consist of flat-panel screens connected to a central server via the Internet to deliver dynamic content, advertising, and interactivity in high-traffic locations such as retail stores, transport hubs, quick-serve restaurants, museums, universities, and corporations. This is a tremendous opportunity for the right person.
- Uses creative skills in bettering or creating new marketing materials, such as brochures, sell sheets, case studies, decks and e-newsletters.
- Help with direct mail campaigns, writing, editing, proofreading and marketing correspondence, and dealing with outside vendors.
- Assisting with collecting, organizing and analyzing marketing research.
- Support the implementation of marketing communication plans including eNewsletters, direct mail campaigns, brochures, advertisements, website and signage.
- Support sales through assisting in the preparation of presentations, literature and proposal.
- Planning and execution of numerous national and local trade shows.
- Work with US and international offices on global campaigns and projects.
Knowledge and skills:
- Strong writing skills- please provide samples of brochures, sell sheets, decks, website and newsletter etc.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office, PhotoShop, Illustrator and/or InDesign is required.
- Ability to coordinate with other internal and external departments.
- Strong project management and schedule development skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with an attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business management or related.
- Minimum three years full time working experience.
- Salary Depends Upon Experience.
- 401K with Employer Contribution.
- Health Care, Dental, Vision and standard NYS Disability
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts (up to $2500 annually).
- TransitChek option
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
Salary and Benefits: