Hosted by the Digital Screenmedia Association (DSA), this all-new Expert Advice Zone features exclusive presentations by industry-leading professionals each day of the Expo.
Lyle Bunn, presentation moderator and leading consultant in the digital signage industry told us “Digital signage presents new communications and revenue opportunities to any organization involved in brand building services. Some of the best and brightest in the digital signage industry will be on hand at SGIA.”
Presentations have been scheduled over the course of three days (subject to change):
- An Introduction to Digital Signage — Steve Gurley, Symon
- Getting Started: Hardware, Software, Content, Networks and Installation — Brian Ardinger, Nanonation
- Connecting Digital Printing with Digital Signage — Charles J. Kelly, Jr., Clarke Systems
- Choosing the Right Digital Signage Solution — Steve Acquista, Black Box®
- Is Digital Signage Green and What are the Current Trends? — David Little, Keywest Technology
- Importance of Content and Advertising Message — Tara Schlim, Daktronics
- How to Determine ROI on Your Digital Assets — Jeff Boehm, 3M
- What are My Resources: Is There a Turnkey Solution? — Greg Weaver, Micro Space
- Introduction to Digital Signage — Jeff Porter, Scala
- Applications for Digital Signage (a tour de force of examples — visual case studies) — Jeff Porter, Scala
- Return on Investment: How do I Make Money with Digital Signage? What are My Costs and Potential Returns? — Brian Ardinger, Nanonation
In addition to the DSA Digital Signage Zone, SGIA will offer four additional sales-free Expert Advice Zones at the Expo, tailored to each of the diverse specialty imaging communities.