Preparations for the 2011 InAVation Awards are now well in train, as the event heads into its fifth year.
2010 saw nearly 1000 industry professionals attend the awards ceremony held during Integrated Systems Europe, making it the biggest yet (and what great fun it was, especially with the singing compere who turned what can easily be a mundane affair into something much more fun!! Please, please, please let’s have her back again next year!!!
There are 5 project categories, 10 technology (including breakthrough) and also a consultant / project manager and Distributor of the year award.
Technology entry closes 10th October 2010 and Project entry closes 7th November 2010.
A panel of expert judges has, as usual, been assembled (yours truly is humbled and very excited to have been asked to be one of them). Its also nice to see Thomas Hülsmann (Managing director, Thomnet Engineering) who was the winner of the 2010 Consultant of the Year award join us – he was NOT a judge last year obviously 😉
The judges are responsible for short-listing the finalists of the technology and project innovation categories, as well as deciding the overall winners of the project innovation awards and as you will see represent a unique international flavour: –
- Thomas Hülsmann – Managing director, Thomnet Engineering
- John Sykes – Principle consultant at Ove Arup
- Oliver Schwede – Senior analyst, Invidis consulting
- Chris Fitzsimmons – Editor, InAVate Magazine
- Dan Goldstein – Marketing Manager, Integrated Systems Events
- Adrian Cotterill – Editor-in-Chief, DailyDOOH
- Tim Kridel – Freelance technology analyst & writer
2011’s awards will be held once again at the Amsterdam RAI, during Integrated Systems Europe on Wednesday evening, 2nd February 2011.