Last month we pointed out “Neo Advertising To Setup In China” and that they were looking for a ‘Business Development Manager (Media & Advertising)’
Having already found, we believe, a CEO for the new division, they are continuing to recruit and are now looking for a project manager…
“Today, Neo Advertising has decided to enter the Chinese digital signage market and is looking for skilled professionals to start-up its operation in China” started the advertisement in the China Daily!!
The candidate will be responsible for the successful deployment and operation of all aspects of a large digital signage networks. She/He will manage internal project team members and suppliers to deliver the project on time and within budget boundaries. Post-deployment, the candidate will supervise all technical aspects of the digital signage network for maximum up-time.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Preparing Project Documentation – Project Scopes, Schedule & Budget doc. Etc.
• Accurately capturing & documenting client requirements and obtaining internal and external signoff
within overall project plan. Lead Client Interaction during planning and installation phase
• Monitoring progress of project against agreed plan
• Day to day management of 3rd party contractors and installation partners. This includes creating
scopes, briefing scheduling & install teams, overseeing schedules and communicating updates to
client on a frequent basis
• Liaise with various internal & external teams to ensure timely delivery of projects – this includes
hardware, software, network and content delivery.
• Pre-Installation Support – Working with the Business Development team to produce client
presentations, bid & RFI responses as required
• Manage a small team of IT technical people
• Post-Installation Support – supervise all technical aspects of the digital signage network for maximum up-time.