Brian Ardinger New DSA President
Gail Chiasson, North American EditorBrian Ardinger, senior vice-president and chief marketing officer, Nanonation, Lincoln, Nebraska, was named Digital Screenmedia Association president, by the DSA Advisory Board at its biannual meeting in San Francisco on Tuesday.
He succeeds Stuart Armstrong, president of EnQii Americas, in the position.
Other officers elected for the 2011-2012 term include:
- Executive Vice-President – Digital Signage: Lou Giacalone, founder, CoolSign, Haivision;
- Executive Vice-President – Mobile: Jared Miller, managing director, self-service & emerging technology, United Airlines;
- Executive Vice-President – Self-Service Kiosk: Ron Bowers, senior vice-president, business development, Frank Mayer & Associates;
- Treasurer: Cortlandt Johnson, kiosk services sales leader, IBM;
- Secretary: Charles Ansley, president & CEO, Symon Communications Inc.
“I’m excited about the upcoming year,” says Ardinger. “I have seen the association grow to become more inclusive, more engaged, and more forward thinking as the markets and technologies have grown and changed. Whether digital signage, kiosks or mobile, we now have a platform for the industry to build on and an opportunity to engage and educate the market about the benefits of digital screenmedia.”