Here’s one of our last posts with regard #InfoComm11.
A roundup of just a few of the companies we noted and didn’t write about elsewhere…
- AOpen will be launching a small Android player in Q3.
- Martin Professional Inc. of Sunrise, California, lighting manufacturers for digital signage, was launching new high, medium and low resolution video panels 2.5’ x 2.5’ and 2m x 1 m, aimed at schools, churches, tourism and corporations.
- SMK-Link Electronics Corp. of Camarillo, California, launched a mini-keyboard with touch pad capabilities. Cyndie Nomikos, west coast account manager (shown above), says that it targets education, conference rooms and media centres.
- Mitsubishi‘s videowall had narrow 5.5mm bezels.
- Walltalkers of Fairlawn, Ohio, showed a new whiteboard with a dry erase film, good for writing projects.
- We noticed Christie Microtiles on the wall beside Michael Dupont of Video Equipment Rentals shown to the right here.
- Viewsonic of Walnut, California, was showing ePosters with touch, with the help of colourful, attention-grabbing birds. This part of the exhibition hall was full of ‘distractions’ – not only did we have the colourful birds (who everyone seemed to want to hug) we also had Haivision’s Charlie’s Angels. Anyway, amongst the potential markets for ePosters, we are told, are point-of-sale retail and car dealerships.