InAVation Awards Call For Entries
Adrian J Cotterill, Editor-in-Chief
IML Events, organiser of the EMEA InAVation Awards has issued a call for entries to the 2012 awards event. Nominations for the technology and projects are open across all categories on the InAVation Awards website.
- Most InAVative Commercial AV Mounting Solution
- Most InAVative Commercial Audio Product (non loudspeaker)
- Most InAVative Commercial Video Processing or Distribution Product
- Most InAVative Commercial Projector
- Most InAVative Digital Signage Product
- Most InAVative Commercial Display
- Most InAVative Commercial Control solution
- Most InAVative Commercial Loudspeaker
- Most InAVative Commercial AV Accessory
The deadline for entering products into the Technology InAVation Awards was midnight CET on Friday 28th October 2011 (but I’m sure if you email the organisers, be nice and act really quickly you might still be able to get an entry in).
- Most InAVative Education Facility
- Most InAVative Corporate Facility
- Most InAVative Visitor Attraction
- Most InAVative Public Sector Facility
- Most InAVative Leisure & Entertainment Facility
- Most InAVative Unified Communications Project
- Most InAVative Digital Signage Project
- Most InAVative Corporate Event Project
The deadline for entering installation projects into the Project InAVation Awards is midnight CET on Friday 13th November.
Entry into the InAVation Awards 2012 is free to all, and carries with it the opportunity to raise your company’s profile amongst the international AV systems integration industry.