It’s full. There are 150 people registered and the room will be packed to bursting. If you want to attend now you are going to have to speak especially nicely to the organisers.AOpen’s exclusive partner event next Monday in Amsterdam has received huge amounts of interest.
With 150 people registered (and seriously, there is space for a few more at a push) the event looks like it’s going to be double the size of DiSCO (held the same day) and all-in-all a truly great event.
Sponsors now include Intel, BlueFox, BroadSign, Net Display Systems, Philips and Vision Robotics.
The organisers are expecting a good proportion of the crowd to be System Integrators, but there’s also a nice 50 / 50 mix of Resellers and Distributors, a few AOpen Alliance Partners, 12 members of the esteemed Press and about 21 AOpen employees from around the world – no Boomer though
The agenda is as follows: –
- 10.30 – 11.00 Welcome and Registration
- 11.00 – 12.00 Opening Keynote. Bernie Tsai, President and CEO AOpen Inc. Bernie founded AOpen Inc. in 1996 and has been the visionary leader ever since. He is the mind behind the transformation of AOpen Computer Components to AOpen Solutions. Bernie will kick off with a warm welcome and tell all about the AOpen strategy for the future and upcoming new products.
- 12.00 – 12.30 Intel presentation
- 12.30 – 13.00 DailyDOOH: Insights, Knowledge and Opinion, we quote from the agenda (well, what else could we do?) “Listen to this exciting and energetic industry speaker during the AOpen Forum
- 13.00 – 14.00 Lunch & Exhibition
- 14.00 – 15.40 Break-Out Sessions. A series of Case Studies, Technical Sessions and Sales Trainings in Digital Signage
- 15.45 – 16.15 Coffee Break
- 16.15 – 17.15 Ask the Expert Session. During this interactive session the audience is invited to ask questions to the industry experts on stage that will include; Broadsign, Intel, MMD, Net Display Systems and Vision Robotics
- 17.15 – 18.00 Best Project Award & Drinks Submit your most innovative project of the year 2011, to be in the running for the AOpen Best Project Award. Send project information and accompanying pictures to: Marketing@AOpen.com
The AOpen Forum Europe 2012 is being held on Monday 30th January 2012 at the Dorint Hotel Amsterdam-Airport and is open to AOpen partners, customers and media only.