June sees the ‘2009 Shanghai International Digital Signage Exhibition‘ take place at the Shanghai Mart 22nd to 24th June 2009 and the speaker schedule is firming up…
Nice to see that David L. Drain, Executive Director at the Digital Signage Association will open this year’s conference by giving a one hour long speech how long?, Ed
We see that in the afternoon, Antoine de Ryckel (CEO China at Neo Advertising), Joe Rossi (President Asia at EnQii) and Andy Egan (Chairman & CEO at MaxBox Digital Retail Ltd,) will also share their experiences with industry analysis and case studies.
June 22nd Morning
- 10:15-11:15 Who’s Watching? The Latest on Digital Signage Metrics
David L. Drain, Executive Director, Digital Signage Association
- 11:30-12:00 DT Research. TBD
June 22nd Afternoon
- 13:30-14:15 China and Western Digital Signage–What are the differences? What is to be learned from each region? Trend and challenges?
Antoine de Ryckel, CEO China, Neo Advertising
- 14:30-15:15 Applying innovative digital power- More than just Beautiful Displays
Joe Rossi, President Asia, EnQii
- 15:30-16:15 Kiosks & Travel – the new generation of kiosks applications designed exclusively for Airports, train & bus stations vending a plethora of services both ‘hard’ and ‘digital’
Andy Egan, Chairman & CEO, MaxBox Digital Retail Ltd.
June 23rd Morning
- 10:15- 11:00 What Self-Service Technology Do Customers Really Want?
David L. Drain, Executive Director, Self-Service & Kiosk Association
- 11:15-12:00 Integration of Live and Interactive Content for Digital Signage
Alex Wang, President of Dynasign Corporation
The event will be co-located with the 6th China Vending & Kiosk Show 2009 and the First Shanghai Digital Signage Forum will also be held in conjunction with the show.
Something like 4800 visitors have already registered to attend.
For the English version of the site, see http://www.ds-show.com.cn/