Magenta Research is looking for a European Sales and Marketing Manager as follows…
Who are we?
Magenta Research is a pioneer in the field of Digital Signage and demonstrated leader in the transmission, switching and flexible distribution of audio/visual and serial signals. We are a top tier provider to the Professional AV Industry with products utilized in airports, casinos, museums, sports arenas, restaurant menu boards, courtrooms, corporate offices and residences.
As a result of our continued success in Europe and desire to expand our European presence, we seek an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager, based in or around London, UK to manage our European sales channel and to increase sales revenue in line with the company’s goals for the territory.
Reporting to the Director of International Sales, this position is home-based and will require a high level of organization and self motivation. In this role, Magenta products and services will be promoted and sold to new and existing customers through a distribution channel and will typically require 30-40% travel within the territory. The following major tasks are an integral part of the position:
- Delivering on revenue targets.
- Managing the European distribution and dealer/reseller channel and defining regional targets and strategies.
- Evaluating existing sales channel for effectiveness and making adjustments as required.
- Identifying key customers and opportunities and executing successful sales strategies to win the business.
- Providing accurate and timely forecasts with full supporting data.
- Developing and executing a major accounts program and taking ownership of those accounts identified as critical.
- Developing and executing regional marketing/tradeshow programs in collaboration with the Corporate Mar/Comm team and regional partners.
Skills and Experience
Applicants should have at least 5 years of progressively increasing levels of responsibility in direct sales/sales management roles. The ideal candidate will have managed a significant territory – both geographically and revenue wise and consistently met or exceeded targets. Exposure to selling in various regions within Europe is highly desirable. Experience in the AV, digital signage or related industry is required. In addition:
- Ability to sell and close along with excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven capability in identifying sales opportunities through aggressive prospecting and following up on leads.
- Ability to create and execute on major account strategies.
- Background in selling of technical products and solutions.
- “Relationship” and ”solution” selling skills.
- Experience in selling through distribution, dealers, reps and direct selling.
- Other European language skills are considered a strong asset.
If you fit the bill, they want to hear from you. Send your resume or CV to Kamran Ahmed, Director of International Sales at email@example.com along with a brief note denoting just how you stand out in the crowd and will make a significant impact on their results.