Next week of course sees the Strategy Institute’s 4th Annual Digital Signage Content Strategies Summit, 12th and 13th May 2009 in Caesars Palace, Las Vegas.
Sponsors for this event include Arbitron Out-of-Home, MediaTile and TouchTunes so ‘hats-off’ to them for reaching into their pockets and supporting industry events!!!
Speaker line up includes…
- Al Wittemen, Managing Director of Shopper Marketing, TracyLocke
- Christopher Gray, Psy.D. VP of Shopper Psychology, Saatchi & Saatchi X
- Mike Geiger, Chief Digital Officer, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners
- Doug Bolin, Experience Lead/Content Strategy Lead, Razorfish
- Andreas Redlich, Executive Creative Director, Publicis Germany
- Peter Müller-Brühl, Business Development Leader, Fischer Appelt, TV Media
- Brian Hirsh, President, Retail Entertainment Design
- Lon Otremba, CEO, Access 360 Media
Conor Brady, VP Creative for digital marketing agency, Organic told us “The medium is more than ‘signage’. It has the potential to go way beyond push messaging.”
Brady will join Mike Geiger, Chief Digital Officer at Goodby, Silverstein & Partners and John Montgomery, Executive Creative Director at Threshold Interactive on a panel STRANGELY entitled ‘From the bedroom to the streets…storytelling via place-based media‘
The audience will also hear from Al Wittemen, Managing Director of Shopper Marketing at Dallas-based TracyLocke, who is similarly excited about the medium’s role in transforming message targeting, relevancy and most importantly, ROI – “Today’s technology and evaluation techniques allow us to create content, measure it, analyze it, then change it accordingly. This is retail at its best.”
This is a two-day Summit that will showcase content from North America and Germany, offer tips on leveraging digital assets across platforms, and provide information on content strategy and sourcing.
DailyDOOH subscribers can get a 10% discount on the cost of the summit – email us for details.
About Strategy Institute
Strategy Institute is a leader in delivering timely knowledge and best practices to the digital signage industry since 2005. The organization was one of the first in the space and continues to support and foster growth of digital signage/narrowcasting through its annual conferences