Scala seem to have had somewhat of a hiring frenzy of late…
- Mikael Wigart joined Scala this month as Area Sales Manager for Sweden & Finland
- Cedric Petit also joined in May and takes over responsibility from Omar Kezuoit for France and French speaking territories with immediate effect. Cedric has past experience in signage as a Network operator using Barco / DZine software and brings a great blend of technical insight and End user sales experience. I met him last week in Paris and shared a beer or two and I understand that his focus is to realign partner relationships in the region, whilst actively targeting the retail and corporate communications sector
- Natalja Boehm has joined to take over direct responsibility for the Russian speaking territory and will be focused on continuing to drive the success that Scala are having there following Alain Bodenstedt’s great resutls in developing the Scala Partner channel. Natalja speaks fluent Russian having been brought up there but will be based in Maastricht
- Carsten Berkenbrink joined in March to strengthen their German presence
- Back in February (as previously noted here) Darren Cremins joined Scala, taking over responsibility from Damon Crowhurst for the UK and Irish markets, following Damon’s stepping up to Sales Director for both the Nordic and EMEA teams in January (reporting of course) to Frank Larsen the VP for EMEA
It seems that Frank and Damon are collaborating well and from what we hear they have some pretty heavy ambitions for revenue growth.