Scala are looking for an outstanding candidate for the position of Area Sales Manager –Germany. The role is responsible for driving the strategy, planning and execution of sales and account management activities in the key German Market. Scala has long been considered the leading provider in this market, and they are looking for someone with extensive experience within solution sales, and ideally the Digital signage market, to maximize their historical position of leadership, and accelerate their growth.
This person will succeed by building deep customer relationships and driving sales, marketing, training, account management and technical services, working alongside the Sales Director for EMEA – that will be Damon Crowhurst, Ed.
The Area Sales Manager will define the strategy for the region with the Sales Director, executing the strategy in an entrepreneurial manner to excel. You will operate with a support team comprising a dedicated Key Accounts Manager, a Marketing executive and the Scala Services team. This individual’s responsibility will include fostering long term relationships by understanding the partners’ needs and being a strong advocate of Scala to drive new business within the install base, thus enabling the partners to be strong advocates for Scala.
- Establish a clear strategy and execution plan for the territory and targets in conjunction with the Sales Director
- Identify, target and execute on key end user accounts
- Identify and execute on key strategic integration partners to join the Scala Certified Partners in the German market
- Manage and support existing Scala Channel Partners in all facets relating to the sales process;
- Manage a complex sales process capturing critical information in company CRM system;
- Deliver against productivity, revenue, renewal and customer satisfaction metrics;
- Maintain an accurate sales pipeline and forecast to ensure visibility of short and long term opportunities;
- Stay in tune with regional and industry trends globally, with a special focus on the defined region
- Liaise effectively between Scala partners and the Scala Services & support team
- Create, implement, execute and manage marketing and promotional campaigns and activity through the partner channel, working with our marketing team