If you are all at interested in the hotel or hospitality sector then there are a couple of must-reads in that space.
One of them is Boutique Hotel News and here, Piers Brown (the Founder, Boutique Hotel News) gives his forecast of what the boutique hotel sector can expect to see during the coming year…
- Hotel shopfronting
- OTAs get closer to the hotel guest
- Hostels create the ‘pos(h)tel’ experience
- Mobile no more
- Tangible technology
- Hotel reviews come clean
- Luxury leaves the middle-class developed world behind
- The rise and fall of room service creates a new dining experience
- More luxury retailers move into hospitality
You can read the full article here.
It’s all good reading but note especially “Hotel frontages will become more competitive places for advertising brands”