This conference takes place on Day 2 of Screen Media Expo Europe 2009 at the National Hall, Olympia, London (that will be the 8th April) and is free for The Screen Forum members but UK PDS 109.25 to everyone else.
The speakers include private equity, corporate finance and angel investment experts, including those behind the recent funding secured by EnQii
Richard Cobbold, Chairman, The Screen Forum told us “The conference will present the ideal opportunity for the OOH industry to network with senior figures from the investment community,”
- 09.45 Introduction and Welcome: Richard Cobbold, The Screen Forum
- 10:00 The Industry Perspective: Brian Dusho, CEO, BroadSign Inc
- 10:30 Deal Flow in the DOOH Space: Brian Pohl, Partner, Orthus Partners
- 11:00 Raising Money for Digital Ventures: Lori Murphree, Corporate Finance Manager, Results International Group
- 11:15 The Investors Panel (EnQii): Chaired by Lori Murphree, RIG
Panel Member: Jason Pinto, Associate, Amadeus Capital
Panel Member: Andy Tsao, Senior Vice President, Silicon Valley Bank
- 12:15 Early Stage Investment Panel: Chaired by Brian Pohl, Orthus Partners
Panel Member: Henry Scott, CEO, Simply Media & Simply Ventures
Panel Member: Martin Cunninson, Partner, Skyline Capital
- 13:15 Open Pitches
In the open pitch session, companies or individuals are invited to give a 15 minute presentation on their business ideas to the conference team. They will have guaranteed direct and immediate feedback, will make important connections and will have the chance to actually secure an investment. To participate in the open pitches, please contact email@example.com.
Richard Cobbold added “With many companies in the sector still working towards their first profits, access to funding will be a major challenge into 2010. The day will offer analysis and practical advice, and will feature a range of funders actually investing in DOOH propositions today. If you want to find out who’s really making money and why, then this will be an invaluable session.”