Imperative Group today announced the creation of what it calls a ‘first class team of associates’ aimed at, and we quote “to tackle emerging multichannel media opportunities in the digital out of home sector”
The nine associates announced include: –
- Mike Silverman, formerly founder & CEO of Corinthian Television, Commercial Director of Instrumental Media & SVP of Thomson Technicolor. Mike will be providing commercial & operational strategy services.
- Guy Chiswick, formerly Commercial Director for Tesco.com, Sales Director for dunnhumby retail media & Head of Agency Sales for CBS Outdoor. Guy will be providing media, digital, ecommerce & retail media strategy services.
- Joy Salisbury, formerly Content Director for Bates Dorland, Channel Editor Tesco TV & Director of the CAN Media Group. Joy will be providing media & strategic development services.
- Amanda Groom, formerly Head of Channel Health and Executive Producer for Pearson Television. Latterly, founder of Strand Media Consulting. Amanda will be providing multi-channel content strategy & syndication services.
- Andrew McCall, formerly a senior executive at Granada Television, founder of Inside Broadcast, Managing Director of How and Why and founder of ROI Team. Andrew will be providing customer & commercial insight and research strategy services.
- Graham Smith, formerly Head of IT for Impact Marcom, founder of BitRate Solutions & Head of Operations for Innov8 Solutions, a specialist digital signage network operations business. Graham will be providing network architecture & content management systems services.
- Andrew Griffiths, former DJ for GWR FM, Creative Director for DMX Music (now Mood Media) and Head of Programming for Inflight Productions. Andrew will be providing audio and music strategy services.
- Fiona Ryder, formerly founder of Cube, Board Director of Immedia Broadcasting and CEO of Stream Exchange. Fiona will be providing IPTV & media exchange development services.
- Jennifer Harris, founder of JRBH Strategy Management and columnist for Management Today magazine. Jennifer will be providing strategy and business development services.
Fiona Ryder, associate and CEO of Stream Exchange told us “The DOOH industry is rapidly evolving … given the complex nature of these deployments there is an increasing requirement for an accessible panel of credible experts in the industry. The Imperative Group will answer that need and will provide the required depth and breadth of expertise to help clients maximise the value of their networks and their commercial opportunities”
Imperative clients which over the last year have included Scala, Premier Retail Networks, Sony Professional Solutions Europe & POPAIdigital have all been able to make better decisions on developing digital out of home opportunities, improve existing initiatives and develop new products and services.
Commenting on the announcement, Chris Heap, Imperative’s Managing Director added “I’m delighted that this group of highly reputable, skilled and professional people have become associates to the business. This team will enable us to widen and deepen the level of service we can provide … this collaboration will enable us to deliver significant innovation, operational and commercial value to our clients”