DAGOBERT’s Ten Rules Of Content Part 2
Adrian J Cotterill, Editor-in-Chief
We have long been fans of DAGOBERT’s ten rules of content…
- Define your own magical triangle between promotion, entertainment and brand experience
- Adopt a leading theme
- Never forget that it is a furtive media
- Open a dialogue with the customer
- Create Interactivity
- Structure the content with a single graphic code or by introducing
heterogeneous content with short jingles
- Be explicit at any stage of the program
- Create an efficient sequencing
- Preserve yourself from text overloading
- To promote an event, create a “cluster” of animations
BUT Morgan Angove in charge of International Business Development at same tells us that they will be presenting their updated ”10 Rules of Content” at 11:30 on 1st October 2008 at the Kiosk / Digital Signage Show in London.
We won’t be there but look fwd to sharing the new rules with you straight after the event if you cannot get there useful also.