A bit of housekeeping news…
Some of you may have noticed a week or so ago a subtle change to the theme that the blog layout uses? All of a sudden it became 4 columns instead of 3.
Jorge Garcia de Bustos, our Head of R&D has been feverishly working on a number of things recently: –
- working with the FEEDJIT guys on suggestions to improve their widget offering
- implementing the 4 column theme in order to accomodate the first two skyscraper banner adverts that we have booked
- working on the banner rotation offering
- implementing Podcast support
- added a POLL capability
- and lastly working on the ability for users to import the EVENTS that we publicise into a number of desktop Calendars using the RFC standard ICS events
As always we are interested in your thoughts and comments.
A special thanks needs to go to the boys at Amigo Digital who are our first paid banner advertiser – by the way I stole THEIR tag line “Wherever we lay our hat is out of home” for this post 😉