The agenda for the one day #DiSCO12 event that traditionally takes place the day before #ISE2012 proper in Amsterdam each year (that will be 30th January 2012) has now taken shape.
- 09.00 Welcome Address:
Oliver Schwede, invidis consulting
- 09.10 Keynote Address
Oliver Schwede & Florian Rotberg, invidis consulting
- 10.40 Engaging Customer: Mobile Phone Applications for the Retail Ajay Chowdhury, ComQi
- 11.50 Emerging Technologies: Gesture Control
Dr. Ulrich Leitner, Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institute
- 12.30 Interactive Sales in Retail: Next Generation Surface. Samsung development partner
- 14.00 Engaging Customer: Interactive Retail Media. Denis Zeltser, VIVID Interactive
- 14.30 Entering a new Dimension: 3D Digital Signage for Premium Retail. Michael Russo, Tridelity
- 15.00 The Global Digital out of Home Market 2011/2012
Dr. Leo Kivijarv, PQ Media
- 16.30 The Downfall of the Silent Movie: Audio in Digital Signage for Retail. Kari Mettala, Panphonics Oy
- 17.00 Moving Pictures: Digital Signage in the Sports Sector. Mike Schaiman, Helios Interactive
- 17.30 Selling Phones thru Screens: Innovative Retail Concepts at Elisa (Finnland). Roland Grassberger + Customer, Grassfish
- 18.00 Wrap Up. Oliver Schwede, invidis consulting
Denis Zeltser from VIVID Interactive has been the best presenter to date in both the recent Moscow events and so there’s no reason to think he won’t be on fine form again in Amsterdam.
As Giuseppe Andrianò demonstrated to those who attended the Munich Content Day (look carefully at the picture here and you can see some of the technology in action) the Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institute have been developing some great technology recently.