Gail Chiasson, North American Editor
eyevis, which has been making its presence felt at numerous trade shows since its launch at InfoComm last June, will again be one stand well worth going to see at #InfoComm12 this week at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The Reutlingen, German-based company will be at stand N1053, showing an arrangement of visual display solutions for control, presentation and information.
The company is showing:
- omniSHAPES – flexible, small LED-lit DLP rear projection units in various shapes;
- squareTILES – square LCD tiles for creative digital signage applications;
- eyevis Cubes – LED-lit DLP rearprojection cubes, an ideal display solution for video walls in 24/7 operation;
- eyevis LCD Displays – professional LCD monitors, stand-alone or video wall versions. Touch option available for almost any sizes;
- eyecon Wall Management Software – a new version 5 of eyevis’ powerful wall management solution.
Eyevis is partnered on booth #N1053 together with Aydin Visual Solutions – a subsidiary of Video Display Corporation (a provider of display solutions for Defense, Security and Monitoring, Information Display, Communication, Simulation and Virtual Reality applications) who are the authorised North American sales channel for eyevis.