There are some really interesting statistics coming out, ahead of #dse2014. There has been a record international registration – registrants from 79 countries, representing nearly 30% (up from 20% last year) of all total registrants!
It’s safe to say (and we have seen it with our own eyes, from here in Europe) that DSE’s international popularity has been consistently growing.
For attendees, the story is just as exciting, as there are: –
- Over 40 new exhibitors, showing technology and solutions that were not exhibited in 2013
- Over 40 New Products that will be showcased in our New Products Pavilion and on the show floor in exhibitors booths
- Over 100 education opportunities, including FREE on-floor workshops. The Wednesday and Thursday sessions are ALL new and custom-made for #dse2014‘s attendees
- A show floor with nearly 200 companies showcasing their latest technology and solutions
- And for the first time, a NEW Spanish-language full day conference, the Digital Signage Certified Expert program
Organiser Chris Gibbs told us “DSE 2014 is already shaping-up to be another record-breaker, with the largest exhibit in our 11 show history, keeping our unbroken string of year-to-year exhibit space growth”.