Digital Screenmedia Association in New York Tuesday night, the winners of the first DSA Crown Awards, recognizing excellence in digital out-of-home content, were announced.
Awards were given in three categories:
Point of Sale
- Gold: Sprint, NASCAR Grand Moment, submitted by Two West Inc.
- Silver: Sprint, 3D Park LCD, submitted by Two West, Inc.
- Bronze (tie): Smashburger Digital Menu Boards, submitted by WAND Corp.
- Bronze (tie): Sprint, Diner LCD, submitted by Two West Inc.
Point of Wait
- Gold: Complete Digital Content Strategy and Digital Signage Implementation for TD Canada Trust, submitted by St. Joseph Content
- Silver: Harrah’s Cherokee Hotel Lobby Video Wall, submitted by Alpha Video Creative
- Bronze: Tri Counties Bank Engages the Community, submitted by EWI Worldwide
Point of Transit
- Gold: PNC Auto Loan Spot, submitted by John Ryan
- Silver: PNC Street Marketing Content, submitted by John Ryan
And Honorable Mentions went to: –
- Sam the Cooking Guy – Fish Stick Tacos, submitted by Premier Retail Network
- Build-A-Bear HearMe Digital Sound Station, submitted by Build-A-Bear