NRF starts in New York on Monday and runs 14th to 15th Jan 2008
Scala, Inc., a provider of end-to-end digital signage software, has announced participation in the NRF 97th Annual Convention & Expo to be held in New York, NY, January 14 – 15, 2008. Scala will be located in the Customer Experience Pavilion in booth #2669. The company will highlight its next-generation digital signage software platform, Scala InfoChannel.
Planar (Coolsign) told us a few months back that they would have a presence via Diversified Media Group (one of their network operations partners) but apart from them and Scala we don’t know of any other big players attending this (pretty serious) Retail event.
Both Scala and Planar seem to be ‘pushing the boat out’ this calendar year with shows. Brad Gleeson at Planar told us “We’ll be exhibiting at ISE in Amsterdam and I’ll be visiting the Screen show with the goal of determining whether we should add that to our schedule for the following year. Our big show of the year will be the Digital Signage Expo in February”.
Planar’s other (relevant) events this year seems to look like this…
- January 29-31, 2008 Integrated Systems Europe 2008 Amsterdam, Netherlands #A88
- April 14-17, 2008 National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) 2008 Las Vegas, NV, USA #SL9828
- June 18-20, 2008 Infocomm 2008 Las Vegas, NV, USA #N6332
Scala’s event plans are even grander…
- January 29-30, 2008 Out-of-Home Digital Media Content Strategies Conference Las Vegas, NV
- February 5-6, 2008 Screen Expo London, UK
- February 23-27, 2008 Euroshop Dusseldorf, Germany
- February 27 – 28, 2008 Digital Signage Expo Las Vegas, NV
- March 31 – April 3, 2008/td> Digital Signage 2008 Conference San Francisco, CA
- April 1-3, 2008 Marketing at Retail POPAI Paris, France
- May 6-8, 2008 Digital Signage Expo Essen, Germany
- June 18 – 20, 2008 Infocomm08 Las Vegas, NV