A series of elevator pitches, ie. timed five minute pitches by young companies wanting to get themselves known by The DailyDOOH Media Summit audience back in May, was a fun way of kickstarting the afternoon’s proceedings…
- Neil McDonald of amBX started the session off on a high note, discussing the company’s interest in people’s reaction to light and the technological advances and control systems involved in the scientific understanding of that.
- Sam Grimley of Blippar discussed his company’s augmented reality platform that can work, he said, with almost any media except radio.
- Dan Douglas said he thinks LivePoster’s DOOH advertising and data specialization can help DOOH steal budgets from other media.
- Miles Quitmann discussed Proxama’s software which is based on connecting mobile to digital, and also the company’s work in mobile payment.
- Luca Nestolo of Taggalo discussed the company offerings of proof of audience, real-time certification of an ad message at any given time or space.
- Adrian Cotterill stood in for Andreas Soupliotiswho was unable to attend, introducing OpenSplash, the free, open-source, cross-platform digital signage software player that Ayuda Media Systems donated to the industry a few years ago.
Note: In order to make The DailyDOOH Media Summit video highlights ‘package’ a little more digestible, during the summer we’ll be running a Friday post featuring each of the 30-minute presentations.